Re: More than one network adapter in NM

On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 01:12 +0100, David wrote:
> Hi there, I've been using NetoworkManager for some time, and it is simply
> great, but I have a little question/idea to comment:
> - If I have more than one network adapters connected at the same time:
> ethernet and my wireless network, is it possible to bind those two into one
> "virtual adapter" inside NetworkManager?

Not at this time; Tambet did some testing last year and found you
*could* do it, but wpa_supplicant needed some updates first.  This is
basically bonding + failover.  We'll get there, it's a great idea, but
bridging will come first as bonding shares a substantial amount of
internal config with it...

Dan