More than one network adapter in NM

Hi there, I've been using NetoworkManager for some time, and it is simply
great, but I have a little question/idea to comment:
- If I have more than one network adapters connected at the same time:
ethernet and my wireless network, is it possible to bind those two into one
"virtual adapter" inside NetworkManager?
This would be useful, for example, if I switch off the ethernet cable, because
I am moving my laptop, and not to lose any download, nor anything else.

It would be awesome that NetworkManager could do this in the background
automatically whenever more than one interface is connected to the internet.

How about that?