Re: "Wireless is disabled" message

Cheers for your reply, Stuart. I followed the instructions on the link you sent, but it's still the same. I think the computer's supported the card all along (and it worked when the laptop had windoze installed) but I can't enable wireless (see pic in this thread, a screenshot from a while back:

2009/5/18 Stuart Ward <stuart ward bcs org>
>   Type:              802.11 WiFi
>   Driver:            b43
>   State:             unavailable
>   Default:           no
>   HW Address:        xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx

Some Belkin cards require firmware loaded in to work.