Re: remove gnome-keyring

On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 16:49 +0800, 代尔欣 wrote:
> Hi all,
>      I want to remove the gnome-keyring. A little annoying when
> connect WIFI. Except hack in NetworkManager. Have any other methods?

The gnome applet uses the keyring pretty extensively.  There's nothing
in NetworkManager itself that uses the keyring.  If not the keyring,
something else needs to store the wifi secrets and passwords securely.
To me, the best approach is to ensure the keyring is working properly
(ie, unlocked at login and unlocked on resume from suspend) instead of
disabling it entirely.