Re: Auto Connect through NetworkManager

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 10:20 +0530, sanjeev sharma wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there any possibility to Disable "Auto Connect" through
> NetworkManager Code. in my Scenario If "Auto Connect"  Is enabled In
> GSM Profile and User Click on Disconnect button then I wanted to Set
> "Auto Connect" flag disabled so networkManager won't retry to Start
> Connection again.

That would imply you want to uncheck "Connect automatically", because
you don't actually want the connection to be automatically activated
when its available.

> I don't want to change "Auto Connect" manually through Connection
> editior because during resume my System has been checking mail and its
> will start Connection if only Auto Connect is set.

Instead, on resume you want NM to re-activate connections that were
active when the system went to sleep (as long as that connection is
available).  Does that sound right?