Re: openvpn plugin "hmac auth" option differences between Fedora 9 and 10

Hello Dan,

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:46:50AM -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 16:27 +0100, Robert Vogelgesang wrote:
> > So, my question is:  Is this a known bug in NetworkManager or one of
> > the libraries used by it?  If not, what would be the best option
> > to debug this?
>
> Looks like HMAC auth wasn't getting saved correctly in the GUI.  I've
> found and fixed the problem in openvpn SVN (r53 and 54), and it will get
> into the next NM update for Fedora.

since last friday, there are new update packages in the Fedora 10
repos for NetworkManager, but not for the openvpn plugin.  Was this
just an oversight, or do you want to wait until some other bugs are
fixed?

(not that I want to hurry you in any way, but I want to give feedback
about this issue, without installing all the development tools and
packages on my eeepc ;-))

	Robert