Roaming to none

Hi,

I'm new here. I've just posted a bug report here
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/291760/comments/33
This one #290672 seems to be a duplicate.

The fact is that NetworkManager has difficulties to connect to AP,
then it disconnect every 2 minutes "roaming to none" and come back 2
minutes later. The link quality is also very poor (slow speed).

If I kill NetworkManager and I manually connect, all is fine, no
disconnections and good speed (at least increased by a factor 2).

I never used NetworkManager before so I don't know how I can help.

Guilhaume