Re: Default-Routing problems

Colin,

I like this idea.  It definitely would be helpful for ethernet and wifi devices where the user only wants to connect to the lan and not have a default route set.  It may have relevance to a GSM or CDMA connection(PPP connections in general) if the user is only using that connection to run a vpn over, but I am not sure.

With that being said it is not really my decision to make and the more people who show interest in a feature such as this the better chance for it to be implemented. I personally have wanted a feature such as this and priority of interfaces for about two years, but I can not complain because NM has continued to improve for the better and this may still be an edge case for user needs.  I do feel this feature will continue to become more and more relevant in the future.

--
John