NM's DBus ActivateConnection clarification

per http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/spec.html#org.freedesktop.NetworkManager :

ActivateConnection ( s: service_name, o: connection, o: device, o: specific_object )
Can anyone give me an example of it's usage to connect a wireless device to an access point?  I know how to get the device object path, I know that the specific_object is the access point object path.  I'm confused however how to get the connection object path, and what the service_name should be.

A couple examples on it's usage would be a boon.

Thanks,
-Kev