Re: Error: package requirements (gudev-1.0) were not met

> You could try to build the udev and gudev packages currently available
> in karmic and see if you run into issues when using that in
> jaunty. Let me know if this works or if you run into issues.

Thanks! After installing gudev-dev and gudev from karmic - configure
OK. But when compile - errors. http://pastebin.com/m4352cddb
Because I can't install udev for my ubuntu 9.04, too hard versioned
dependency...

May be I can install Ubuntu 9.10 in QUMU or VBox OSE and work on NM?..