Re: Mobile broadband: Franklin CDU 680

Hi,

The modem I have is a Franklin CDU-680. There are some details on this  link:
http://www.fklt.com/cdu-680.htm

So after a lot of googling and reading, I finally found a C code, someone kindly wrote to  set-up the modem into the right mode (RDEVCHG1)
Find it here:

I had to make one change to the ioctl call so the program could do the job. After that, the "mobile broadband" entry was available on nm-applet. Incredibly easy!!

I was wondering if it's possible to integrate that code into nm so people finds it even easier to use this CDU-680 modem without having to run special commands?

Maybe I can talk to the guy that wrote the program to see if his code can be includen in nm?

Noe.