Re: Network Manager crashes when rf kill switch is Activated.

Hi All,

I have called emit_error_helper() function Inside
nm_supplicant_interface_add_cb() function in nm-supplicant-interface.c
to avoid segfault in Networkmanger.This i have been calling when i
will get following error messages.
 if Unexpected supplicant error getting interface: wpa_supplicant
couldn't grab this interface.

Does it work because same function has been called in some other
different place in case of failure from supplicant.