Re: Duplicate MB entries in tray drop-down

Yes I just installed the stuff to work with the ZTE and was getting
the double entry. I was also getting the modem identified as a long
string containing ZTE Model, etc.. when I plugged my Huawei E169 in it
just came up as Mobile Broardband and a single entry.

As well as fixing the double entry can someone give me an idea of how
to override the menu string?

-- Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143