Multiple connections and priorities?

Hi!

I am using NetworkManager on my notebook, to connect it via WLAN and gigabit LAN.

If I use the notebook without a LAN cable, NetworkManager automatically detects the WLAN and connects to it. Now when I connect a LAN cable to the notebook, NetworkManager activates both the WLAN and LAN connection, but prefers to send the network packages via the (much slower) WLAN. I always have to manually disable WLAN in order to use the LAN connection, which is quite uncomfortable.

Is there a way to give a kind of priority to the different connections? I would like the NetworkManager to use LAN if available, but automatically fall back to WLAN when I disconnect the LAN cable.

I am using Fedora 11, if that matters.

Thanks in advance!
--
Regards