NMSupplicantInterface PROP_CONNECTION_STATE not installed

Hi,

The PROP_CONNECTION_STATE property on NMSupplicantInterface
(src/supplicant-manager/nm-supplicant-interface.c) seems not to be
installed through g_object_class_install_property(), hence is not
really usable.

I'm interested in it being a usable property so that I can attach a
"notify" handler to the object and receive notification on when it
changes (also have to add some g_object_notify() calls in that file
appropriately when con_state changes). Or should I subscribe to the
connection-state signal instead, which seems to do that?

The background is that I'm trying to act on this feedback:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network.networkmanager.devel/10398/focus=10422

As things have changed around a bit, I'm now trying to expose a
"scanning" property from NMDeviceWifi which other code (i.e. mesh
device implementation) can then monitor for notify events in order to
know when scanning has started or finished. This means that I
effectively need to reimplement the
nm_supplicant_interface_get_scanning() logic as a property in
NMDeviceWifi: generate a property change notification when
NMSupplicantInterface's "scanning" property changes, *or* when
NMSupplicantInterface's half-existant "connection-state" property
changes.

Daniel