Re: nm-connection-editor unable to create system connection, returning "The connection could not be added due to an unknown error."

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 7:40 AM, Marc Herbert <Marc Herbert gmail com> wrote:

> Rodney Morris a écrit :
>

> > Below is my nm-system-settings.conf:
> >
> > [main]
> > plugins=ifcfg-rh, keyfile
> >

> > Thanks in advance for any help in resolving this mystery,
>
> Have you tried to reproduce with just "ifcfg-rh" and with just "keyfile" ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc

With nm-system-settings.conf reduced to just "keyfile", the same
behavior occurs.   Because I am trying to connect to a WPA2 access
point, I do not think that I can use "ifcfg-rh" to set the system
settings.

Rod