Saving a nondefault configuration?

Basically I'm hoping someone can point me at the correct information
for this, though I couldn't find it when I was searching for it a
while ago. More recently, I was again poking around inside of the
program, and I still couldn't figure it out. Or maybe it just isn't
possible?

When I boot, the wireless connection via the USB device does work
correctly, and that connection is properly established. (It usually
fails to reestablish when needed later on, but that's a minor
problem that I'm just living with.) However, after the connection
has been established, I always have to tweak the settings, and I'd
prefer to just save them permanently. First have to disable the WiFi
connection, and then I have to activate the shared connection on the
wired LAN so that my other computers can share the connection. It
only takes a few seconds, but it's kind of annoying that it has to
be done every time I boot.

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/