Re: [PATCH] Only use vpn service files ending with .name
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Michael Biebl <biebl debian org>
- Cc: network manager <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Only use vpn service files ending with .name
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 00:01:54 -0500
On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 04:28 +0100, Michael Biebl wrote:
> I hope Alexander is not mad at me for posting an Ubuntu patch on his behalf, but
> I think this patch is generally useful, so I'm sending it upstream for
> inclusion. (credits go to Alexander Sack).
> The patch ensures that NM only uses VPN service files that end with .name.
> Reading all files from /etc/NetworkManager/VPN can cause problems e.g. when
> rpm/dpkg create "backup" files when the conffiles have been modified.
] [Thread Prev