connecting to a non-broadcasted SSID Patch review

Hi Dan,

I've noticed that when I successfully connect to a wireless network with a non-broadcasted SSID that the applet reports:

"You are now connected to the wireless network '(none)'."

Clearly, NetworkManager knows the SSID of the network, since it was able to look for it, and successfully connect to it.  But it appears that the applet can't determine it?

For this Bug I have created an patch which will prompt the same SSID inside Nm-applet when SSID is non-broadcasted.

This will Connect to Same SSID Which NetworkManager recognize at time of Connection.

Review the Attached patch for  NetworkManager bug.So I can Checked in the patch for this bug in open Source Community.

Quick Response would be appreciable.

Regards
sanjeev sharma