Re: Accessing previously freed data.

Dan Williams wrote:
> Is HAL being restarted anywhere in here while NM continues to run?

Yes it is.  That is where I am looking now.  In the resync_devices()
routine it seems like the nm_device_finalize is being triggered before
the udi_removed callback.  I haven't been able to figure out why but
it looks like the list management may not be correct.  Specifically
the g_slist_remove_link() calls are passing in the iter pointer rather
than the iter->data pointer but it looks like it is the iter->data
pointer that has been added to the list.  I'm not sure that's relevant
but that is what I am investigating now.

Drew