Re: Fwd: Announcing the Next Ubuntu Hug Day! - 19th of February, 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 02:47:03PM -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 09:45 +0100, Rubén Romero y Cordero wrote:
> > Hi to you all,
> >
> > Tomorrow Ubuntu hug's day will be targetting the network-manager applet.
>
> Excellent!  Hey, if somebody wants to implement PPP traffic counts that
> would be cool.
>
> However, given that we're pretty close to 0.7.1rc1 (ie, today), any idea
> what specific builds will get tested?  Ideally something as close to the
> release version as possible, since I've fixed a few bugs in the past few
> days related to the applet and connection editor.

applet in archive is snapshot from 13th Feb which seemed close
enough at that point ;) ... anyway, i planned to upload rc1 today, but
that might be too late for this hug day because - from what i know -a
good proportion of hug day contributors use daily LiveCDs to test.

But well ... there are surely enough bugs open in ubuntu tracker that
those few fixes not being there won't hurt ;).

 - Alexander