From: Martin Mai <martinmai1024 web de>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:58:42 +0100
Subject: Announcing the Next Ubuntu Hug Day! - 19th of February, 2009
To: ubuntu-bugsquad lists ubuntu com,
ubuntu-devel-announce lists ubuntu com, ubuntu-users lists ubuntu com,
brian ubuntu com

Fellow Ubuntu Triagers!

This week's HugDay target is *drum roll please* network-manager-applet!
 * #88 New bugs need a hug
 * #23 Incomplete bugs need a status check
 * #25 Confirmed bugs need a review

Bookmark it, add it to your calendars, turn over those egg-timers!
 * 19th of February, 2009
 * http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20090219

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Have some time? Triage boogz! I won't be upset if you get a headstart~ ;)
Have a blog? Blog about Hugday!
Have some screen space? Open #ubuntu-bugs and keep an eye out for
newcomers in need.
Have minions? Teach THEM to triage for you! :)

Wanna be famous? Is easy! remember to use 5-A-day so if you do a good
work your name could be listed at the top 5-A-Day Contributors in the
Ubuntu Hall of Fame page!

Make a difference; we will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and
night, and will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to
 http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Have a nice day,
   Martin Mai