Re: wireless hardware disable switch forbids the use of external wifi cards

Hello,

Would it not make more sense for the hardware switch to turn all wireless devices off by default but then allow NetworkManager to turn each device on if required, like an override.

The reason I suggest this is some people will expect that hardware switch to turn off all radio equipment in the device to compily with rules such as those on aircraft.

IMHO of course, take care.