Re: Wireless connection to "(none)"

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 11:39 +0530, sanjeev sharma wrote:

> Hi Dan,
> As we had Already Discussed this and I had Created an Patch for this
> Bug which is in NetworkManager.And you had a look into it
> earlier.Could I checked in this patch Into NetworkManager CVS.So We
> could Closed this Bug after checked in patch.

I believe my last comment on the patch was that it only covers over the
problem, it doesn't actually fix the problem.  You'll only get this
issue when NetworkManager cannot find the currently associated AP in the
scan list, which could be either a driver bug, or a NetworkManager bug.
Using nm-tool will help determine whether its in the applet, or in
NetworkManager.

Dan