Flush scan list on resume

I haven't gone looking for this in the code yet, does NM get a DBUS event on standby/suspend and/or resume? It would be nice if it would flush its AP list at (one of) these points. I frequently set my laptop to sleep before going elsewhere; when I wake up its scan list shows all the APs in the new location but it also still shows the AP I was last associated with (even though it's not in the present location) and tries (fruitlessly) to reassociate with it. It should just forget the old info and only use the new scan results.

--
  -- Howard Chu