Re: GSM dongle recognition

I'm actually not sure how to enable debug messages. I know it is
possible, since mine was showing debug messages until I recompiled it.

Though, when NM queries udev for the driver, and it can't find the
driver for the device or any of it's parent devices, then it rejects
the device. You must see more messages that those you're seeing. There
is a whole bunch of messages usually being printed. Where are you
checking?

Quintin Beukes