Re: About continuously output log message "supplicant connection state: associated -> disconnected"

On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 23:25 +0800, Chen Jie wrote:
> Hi Dan,
> I'm running nm-0.7.2 + nma-0.7.2 to connect to a WPA_PSK encrypted AP.
> After a successful connection, a re-connecting will probability fail
> -- nma drops a dialog(with a password last filled) -> click "confirm"
> -> after a while, nma drops this dialog again...

This is usually because the driver lost the connection to the AP; that
usually means a bad driver.  What type of wifi hardware is this?

You can also sometimes get more information directly from the driver in
the output from 'dmesg'.