Re: Networkmanager + Bluetooth

Il giorno mar, 22/12/2009 alle 20.33 +0100, van Schelve ha scritto:
> Hmm... really nobody here who can help?

PAN is supported, DUN is not but it seems we're not far from it, I
personally am able to use DUN through blueman, all that seems cryptic to
you in this words will be perfectly clear once you do some search in the
archives of the mailing list, and if you had searched before you would
have known already.

Pietro