keyering problem with network manager applet 0.7.1

Hi,
I use network manager applet 0.7.1. I had set the automatic wireless connection to my my wireless network (WPA key secured). Recently, I get the following problem: At the automatic connection, I get the message: Network manager applet (/usr/bin/mn-applet) needs default keyering. As I don't know what it is to type it and then, deny or OK, it doesn't get connected to my wireless network. How could I solve the problem?

Look forward to your reply,

Carol