Re: NAT-T in PCF file for NM-vpnc

On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 11:41 -0200, muriloo br ibm com wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> how can I set NAT-T in a PCF file so I can import the file into
> NetworkManager-vpnc?
>
> Every time I import a PCF file into NM it insists to set NAT Traversal
> option to Cisco UDP but I need to set this to NAT-T. Is there an
> option in PCF format I can set?
>
> I'm using RHEL 5.4 and
> NetworkManager-0.7.0-9
> NetworkManager-vpnc-0.7.0.99-1
>
> I've also tested in F12 and the got the same result (it shows Cisco
> UDP).

I'm not aware of the actual PCF file key that specifies NAT-T versus
Cisco-UDP.  NM-vpnc imports .pcf files that are created with the Cisco
VPN tools, so if there's a standard key for that configuration that the
Cisco tool exports, we could certainly add support for it.

The only option that appears to exist for NAT is:

EnableNat=1

Alternatively, you could import the connection using GConf (see
gconftool-2's --import and --dump options).

Or, we could create a custom key for it, but I'd rather see if there's a
standard key.