Re: NM deleting WPA key secret in Fedora 12?

Brian Morrison wrote:

> The fix was to paste my WPA key into the entry field after using the
> edit menu for my home SSID and then going to the advanced tab (at least
> I think that's it, don't have it in front of me just now). There is only
> an SSID stored, no BSSID.

I should have added that clicking on the network SSID in the NM applet's
left click menu does nothing, it doesn't bring up a dialog asking for
the connection's secrets and in fact it does precisely nothing.

If this ever happened in F11 then I would be prompted for the WPA PSK
which no longer happens.

--

Brian