network-manager-netbook with NetworkManager 0.8

Hi All,

I've been looking at the recent break of network-manager-netbook in
rawhide. I was hoping it was going to be the simple fix that I needed
to apply to mojito.... I was wrong :( . Digging deeper it looks like a
lot of the patch that was applied to network-manager-applet [1] also
applies to network-manager-netbook. I'm not sure I have the
NetworkManager prowess to migrate the patch across so any helpers,
pointers and assistance would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,
Peter

[1] http://git.gnome.org/cgit/network-manager-applet/diff/?id=78e2b98689229f1fc99008a172fe2ebe1edaad61