Re: about "security_combo_changed: no active security combo box item"

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 19:29 +0800, tommy.hong wrote:

> hi,all!I met a question about "security_combo_changed: no active
> security combo box item"!
>
> my platform is ARM11,2.6.24 linux!
>
> When i use libertas_sdio driver for marvell8686,it is ok under
> nm-applet (no use gnome-keyring-daemon),
>
> But when i use official marvell8686 driver for marvell8686,it is ok
> when nm-applet first time!
>
> if i click wireless network again which have connected,nm-applet will
> say the following!

Which version of NetworkManager?  Can you run "nm-tool" and report what
it says in the "Wireless Properties" section?

My iwl5100 says:

  Wireless Properties
    WEP Encryption:  yes
    WPA Encryption:  yes
    WPA2 Encryption: yes

The security options are filtered through what the device reports its
capabilities are.  If that for some reason doesn't work (like the device
doesn't report any capabilities or something) then you will end up with
no valid security methods for an encrypted AP.

Dan