Re: NetworkManager and default route

Right Click NM icon, Edit Connections. Select the Connection that you want to use locally, in my case I always use the Wired interface for local connections only and Wireless for internet.

So, I would edit my Wired Connection -- select the IPV4 settings, and then click the Routes button. Check the "Use this connection only for resources on its network".

Reassociate your internet enabled connection... works for me every time, this is with NM 0.7.1. I forgot when they added this feature exactly.

Daniel