NetworkManager 0.7.1 failing with university's WPA2-Enterprise wifi

Hello there.  I've been trying for about a week and a half to get my
Fedora 11 laptop working with my university's wifi network.

It is a WPA2-enterprise, certificate-using, PEAP, MSCHAPV2 type of
wireless network.  I am certain I know my wireless access user name
and password, and even the domain (although I'm not sure if that's
useful).  I have the certificate and the connection working fine under
Windows.

I cannot get it to work under Fedora.  I wish I could give more useful
information -- "my WPA wifi won't work" isn't good enough for a bug
report, I haven't proven anything's wrong.  But I'm no fool and
relatively linux-savvy.  Is there any reason why a WPA+certificate
network might not be able to work under Linux?

The funny thing is, I actually got it to work last Friday, without
question, all day.  When I changed my password over the weekend
though, I couldn't log on to it on Monday or hereafter.  (My
nm-version from Fedora-stable is 0.7.1-git-20090708, so the software
hasn't been changed.)

If it helps, I've heard that some of my Mac friends are having trouble
getting on to it, but that might be a red herring.

In the past (back at college) I'd just ignore this and go back to
Windows.  But I really want it to work -- there's no reason why it
shouldn't.  Are there any pointers or anything I could have missed?