Re: NetworkManager on Karmic Koala (0.8~a~git.20090804) doesn't recognise Mobile modem Huawei E1692 (lsusb shows E620)

>> Also another "interesting" feature of this modem in Jaunty is losing
>> it's serial ports when mobile connection goes high-way. Only
>> re-plugging and reswitching helps. Kernel bug? NM problem?
>
> What do you mean by "loosing its serial ports"?

Ports seems like to disappear and gets blacklisted in NM. I only can
get them back re-plugging and switching usb mode again.

This happens usually at the train. Maybe it looses signal and hairy
happens, i don't know.

Thanks for debbuging details, I will try them out asap.

Cheers,
Peter.