blacklisting a usb device with network manager

Hey all.

I have two usb wireless devices that I have plugged into my computer.  I am on ubuntu 9.04 so the rt73usb is the kernel module used to drive them.  However I only want to use one of them in my host system.  The other one I want to use exclusively in a VM machine.  It is also driven by the rt73.  The vm has intrepid 8.10 installed and uses the serial monkey rt73 driver.

My question is is there anyway I can make networkmanager ignore the one I wish to use in the vmware.  As of right now network is picking up both of them and I can see them when I click on the applet.  I only want netowrkmanager to manage the one I use on the host while ignoring the other one.

Thanks.

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages