Re: F11 preview - OpenVPN failure

On 30/04/09 12:30, Jon Escombe wrote:
Hi,

I've just installed the F11 preview, and seem to have a new issue with the openvpn plugin.

I get a "the vpn connection xxx failed because there were no valid secrets" error as soon and a try and make the connection. I am using certs for authentication, but perhaps the plugin is expecting/requiring a password somewhere?

NetworkManager-0.7.1-3.git20090414.fc11.i586
NetworkManager-openvpn-0.7.0.99-1.fc11.i586

Regards,
Jon

Bah, never mind. Andreas Schiffer pointed out he had the same issue (thanks!), and it just needed a restart of the NetworkManager service to resolve..

Regards,
Jon