wpa(2) secrets aren't stored in keyring anymore

hi,

after an update of nm from trunk in the last few days and removing and
re-adding my home wifi connection, the passkey isn't stored correctly
anymore. when i log in to my session, i get the dialog from nm-applet to
enter the passkey, but after that i don't get a dialog to unlock the
keyring so nm can store the passkey there.
in the configuration settings for the connection, the security mode is
correct (wpa/wpa2) but there is no password entered. when i enter one,
it's not in there when i re-open that connection editor after closing
it.

greets,
Björn