Re: no valid VPN secrets
- From: Tom Sutherland <tsuther i3businesssolutions com>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: Joel Stanley <joel stanley adelaide edu au>, "NetworkManager-list gnome org" <NetworkManager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: no valid VPN secrets
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 16:32:50 -0400
Ok, thanks, however I'm using a VPNC VPN
On Friday 05 September 2008 13:21:03 Dan Williams wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 21:53 +0930, Joel Stanley wrote:
> > Tom Sutherland wrote:
> > > "The vpn connection "VPN" failed because there were no valid VPN
> > > secrets."
> > Sounds similar to what I was seeing, which turned out to be this bug:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-openvpn/+bug/26
> > There's a patch there which resolved the issue for me.
> Yeah, that's what needs to be done. I've committed --script-security=2
> for the OpenVPN plugin, distros will need to patch those 2 lines out if
> they use older versions of openvpn or stuff will (again) silently fail.
> Thanks to OpenVPN for changing the default behavior! (not)
] [Thread Prev