Re: PPTP VPN plugin resurrected from the dead

Dan Williams wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 16:46 +0200, Bjorge Solli wrote:
>> Dan Williams wrote:
>>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=60842
<...>
> That means there's an applet process already running.  If it's not shown
> in the panel, is NM itself still running?

You are correct. The NM itself was not running and the applet thus hid
itself. I can confirm that the daemon works on our university vpn. Great
work!

Next Q: Can I find the settings files somewhere and copy it to another
user, preferrably also scripting a username change?

Regards
Bjørge