Re: networkmanger Svn 3973 Vpn

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 21:13 -0500, sanjeev sharma wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i have checked out NetworkManager svn revision 3973 and found a VPN
> problem  add vpn button is disabled..

I think we're up to svn4027 or later now :)

> i have gone through code in which i found that nm-vpn-properties is
> replaced by nm-connection editor...

Right, you'll need to also update your VPN plugins, since the plugin GUI
API has changed there as well.

> Hello folks could anybody would tell be what could be the region
> and VPN plugin path is same as earlier in /etc/NETWORKMANAGER/VPN..

The properties dialog and auth dialog paths changed recently too, if
installed from the SVN sources they should go to the right place.  The
auth dialog now lives in /usr/libexec, and the VPN GUI properties bits
live in /usr/lib/NetworkManager/ (or lib64 on 64-bit platforms).