New icons for nm-applet

Hi there,

I've always loathed the icons shipped with fedora for network manager,
they just don't seem to fit with our current gnome look.

Over the weekend I sat and drew up some new icons, they're inspired a
bit by jimmac's new icons for suse as seen here
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php?i=NetworkManager

I've only done these icons in 24x24 but could do 22x22 and 16x16 if
asked *really* nicely :)

In order to use these icons however I had to hack network manager a
little, changing the number of frames to 8 and the frame delay to around
200/150 for best results.

I hope you consider updating the icon theme for network manager, and
possibly including these ones.

I've also noticed that network manager has a tendency to pick to wrong
icon sizes, if you have 96x96 as the only icons in an icon theme for
instance network manager will choose those rather than the 22x22 or
24x24 icons. This leads to blurry icons.

Hope this helps, and hope you like the icons :)

You can grab the icons from here;
http://www.wine-doors.org/releases/nm-applet-icons.tar.gz

BR,

P.S. Moderator, what's 40Kb between friends? :)