RE: default route problem

> But, if you do, you can't use any VPNs.  At least when I try it, all
> my VPNs go away.  If you have a method that works, please describe how.
>
> What exactly do you mean by "go away"?  They disappear from the connection
editor?  Or they activate but the routing is wrong and traffic just
> doesn't get through?

Well, right now I've gone back to NM .6 because of issues I've discussed
earlier, so I can't tell you exactly. But, as I recall, it was similar to
the way that .6 acts, which is to say that if you change the settings, the
whole VPN Connections menu disappears from the nm-applet.

Trey Nolen