Annoying NetworkManager output on system tty

Hello All!

Im using NetworkManager on a gentoo-linux box, and frequently use the systems  console. Everytime a bit switched somewhere in NetworkManager, the program reports it immediatly to the systems console regardles on which   terminal I am. I've looked into the code and find g_message used for this debugging output.

Is there a way to drop down the debug-level used by NM to errors only? Maybe in a config file? Or route the messages into the systems log files?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

#adBox3 {display:none;}