Re: network manager do not automaticaly perform dhcp request

Hi,
It works now. Thanks!

Karel

Alexander Sack napsal(a):
On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 06:03:05PM +0100, Karel Kozlik wrote:
 Hello,
I have configured bridge with static IP address in my /etc/network/interface file. When my computer boots up, the eth0 interface have assigned same IP address as the bridge even thought it is configured to use dhcp in network manager. After clicking on knetworkmanager icon and then on the eth0 interface in the menu, networkmanager preform dhcp request and fix the address.

This should be fixed in the -proposed package I uploaded the other
day.

Please test them, either by enabling proposed and upgrading or picking the
packages libnm-util0 libnm-glib0 and network-manager from launchpad
here:

 i386: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/0.7~~svn20081018t105859-0ubuntu1.8.10.1/+build/799541
 amd64: https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/0.7~~svn20081018t105859-0ubuntu1.8.10.1/+build/799539

 - Alexander