Re: network manager do not automaticaly perform dhcp request

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 06:03:05PM +0100, Karel Kozlik wrote:
>  Hello,
> I have configured bridge with static IP address in my
> /etc/network/interface file. When my computer boots up, the eth0
> interface have assigned same IP address as the bridge even thought it is
> configured to use dhcp in network manager. After clicking on
> knetworkmanager icon and then on the eth0 interface in the menu,
> networkmanager preform dhcp request and fix the address.

This should be fixed in the -proposed package I uploaded the other
day.

Please test them, either by enabling proposed and upgrading or picking the
packages libnm-util0 libnm-glib0 and network-manager from launchpad
here:

 i386: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/0.7~~svn20081018t105859-0ubuntu1.8.10.1/+build/799541
 amd64: https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/0.7~~svn20081018t105859-0ubuntu1.8.10.1/+build/799539

 - Alexander