How to get notified about SSID changes with the 0.7 D-Bus API

Hello there!

NetworkManager 0.7 broke compatibility with the D-Bus API of the previous NetworkManager versions. I could not find the documentation for getting notified about network state changes (i.e. connected to a wireless access point), so can someone point me to example code for monitoring the NetworkManager service for connection changes and get the SSID of the currently-connected Wireless access point? I'm using this information on my program to run certain actions based on which access point SSID I'm connected to.

Thanks,
Thomas

PS: Please CC the reply to me, as I'm not currently subscribed to your list. Thanks!