Re: openvpn and network manager
- From: Casey Harkins <caseyharkins gmail com>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: openvpn and network manager
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:24:48 -0500
On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 14:02 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> > able to test this. (Does NM require polkit, or can it be disabled?).
> We're going to require PK for lockdown and authorization of editing
> system connections and such, and eventually for checking whether the
> user actually has authorization to change network connections at all...
> so yeah. Are you on Slackware or something?
Nope, F8. I was just missing PolicyKit-devel and wrongfully assumed that
PolicyKit was new to F9. A 'yum search' eventually set me straight, but
not until after I submitted that patch.
] [Thread Prev