Re: openvpn and network manager

I did some research on that and also contacted the local CA operators. They told me that ns-cert-type is old,propriety and depracated and does not significantly add to security. Here are some references:

In any case, this certificate extension is never gonna be supported in several educational large PKI infrastructures that I (and serveral other academic users as well) employ. So lack of this feature will mean loss of a large audience for the networkmanager tool.

Can we have a fix please ?:)

Dimitris Zilaskos

Department of Physics @ Aristotle University of Thessaloniki , Greece
PGP key :
MD5sum  : de2bd8f73d545f0e4caf3096894ad83f  pgp_public_key.asc